ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ
1)How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) What is the color of the black box in a commercial airplane?
(1) 116 years
(3) Sheep and Horses
(5) Squirrel fur
(9) New Zealand
(10) Orange, of course.
Well? It seemed easy enough - what do you mean you failed?! Just see the dangers of QUICK ASSUMPTION.
Posted by Kurma on 30/11/05; 8:11:55 AM
from the Travel dept.